Friday, January 27, 2012

NBA Players and Their Dopplegangers


A PUG Joakim Noah
What can I say here, Joakim Noah's eyes are so far apart from eachother that he looks like a Pug. The only concerning difference I can see is that Pug's have difficulty breathing, and Noahs have difficulty playing basketball.


Paul Bearer Stan Van Gundy

Paul Bearer used to be the manager for The Undertaker in WWF, then when he was finished with that he became the coach for the Orlando Magic.


Dr. Dre Marcus Camby

One day I was watching Portland play and I noticed the similarities between the two, they both have that mean mug glare. Eminem is Dre's protege, and I have to assume that Luke Babbit is Camby's protege because Babbit is the only white guy on the whole Trailblazer team.


E.T. Sam Cassel

I hate to even have this here because of my enormous fear of E.T., ever since I saw that scene where he was hiding in the stuffed animals and started screaming, I cannot look at him without getting chills.. That goes for E.T. and Sam Cassel, so you can imagine how hard it was for me to watch the Wolves when he was here...nightmares


Kyle Korver Ashton Kutcher

I think that everybody has drawn comparisons to the two, but instead of just looking alike, I typically say that Korver looks like Kutcher with down syndrome.


Andre 3000 Gerald Wallace

I'm not sure why Andre 3000 looks like the Colonel from KFC in this picture, but I think you can see the similarities between the two with these pictures. The smile, the long chin and the little dirty goatee on the end. My other possible option for Wallace was going to be Snoop Dogg.



Gollum Chris Kaman

Disgusting creatures the both of them. Kaman may be the ugliest thing to play pro sports since Stockton's sack fell out of his short shorts back in 86. You can see in this picture that he is more than likely reaching out for the ring of power, the only difference is that Kaman is a horrifying 7 feet tall making him a much more dangerous Gollum. What is..Taters precious?




50 Cent Rodney Stuckey

Rodney Stuckey aka Ten Cent, aka 10 liter Jetta, looks like the thugged out bullet ridden 50 aka Ferrari F50. I just wish 50 would hire him to be his mini me and carry the little fella around on his shoulders.


Velociraptor Chris Bosh

I just picture the scene from Jurassic Park where they lower the cow into the Velociraptor pen and they demolish it and the contraption holding it...Now picture three Chris Bosh's inside that pen ripping apart a cow, ooof gives me chills almost as bad as Sam Cassel. All I know is I would rather die by dinosaurs than this big mouthed skinnysaurus....Clever girl.

Side note, my crystal ball must have been cracked when I made my predictions the other night because both Dirk and Luke were out due to injury...woops. Predictions for tonight's game to come later this afternoon.





No comments:

Post a Comment